Sunday, June 17, 2007

kim & eric





I was able to hook up with Eric and Kim this this weekend in downtown Chicago for their engagement session. We found some great spots to incorporate views of the city, some parks, as well as their favorite watering hole where they met. Eric & Kim, thanks for taking time out of your busy summer schedules to meet up with me and show me your favorite places! I love Chicago and am always looking for reasons to get down there. It was great getting to know you both a little bit better and I can't wait for your big day next year. It's going to be beautiful. All the best to you. Have a great summer! Em







1 comment:

  1. Em,
    Kim and I have checked out the pictures on your blog and they look great, especially the one inside of Halligan. I must say that I was thoroughly impressed, but I am sure you get that all the time! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks, Eric

    ReplyDelete