Thursday, July 12, 2007

the twins



My newest favorite twins just turned one year old this week! What a treat to be able to hang with them all day on Tuesday. Many giggles, gurgles, and grunts were part of our shoot as Charlie and Anna our chatty Kathy's!
They are so funny and every second do something that I find hilarious. Anna is in full on moving mode as Charlie likes to sit, chill out, and let her do the hard work!
Kim and Jon, you guys are doing an amazing job and I'm so blessed to have friends like you. Thanks for a great afternoon. I look forward to our next session involving walking and maybe even some real words, although grunts for now work for me!!!
Love you, Aunt Em









We added this pink boa to help Anna feel a bit more girly. Some how it ended up in front of Charlie ....


"DUDE, are you kidding me? Get this thing out of here!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment