Tuesday, September 04, 2007

kristen & cameron: Eugene, Oregon



Cheers to my dear friend Kristen and her new husband Cameron. What an amazing love the two of you share. I was so pumped and honored to be a part of your day in Oregon. The setting was the most perfect spot I have seen yet. A little vineyard in between the high hills with a lake in the middle. It was the perfect background to celebrate your love. And WOW, how beautiful are you girlfriend! You took my breath away when I first saw you in your dress. You are so gorgeous inside and out and I am so blessed to have you as such an amazing friend. I look forward to the years to come with the two of you and to have Cameron join in on the fun!!! I love you both, Em















1 comment:

  1. Megan7:08 PM

    Awesome dress Kristen. Congrats to you both. Great pics Em.

    ReplyDelete