Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hole In One!!!!



DUDE!!!!! Yesterday in up state New York I made my first hole in one! For you sports fans out there here is the story. 160 yards, with a 5 wood ... good swing, the balls in the air, hits the ground running, good bounce, slow roll to the hole, and down she went! My husband Will and our friend Joe Shaker were with me, and boy did we celebrate. Screaming was heard 5 holes behind us. The rush was amazing and very much like skydiving and bungee jumping. I highly recommend it! Cheers to golf, and celebrating big!


Running to the hole!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Amazing! Congratulations! I love the pictures. Hopefully the celebration included some wine. Congrats again! Megan Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. rock on with your bad self!!! SO frickin awesome Em!!! So proud of you. :D

    ReplyDelete