Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween part 1



Happy Halloween from your favorite Black and White Russians. My husband Will and I were invited to a great party this last weekend where the theme of the party was to dress as our favorite cocktail. Clearly we took it very seriously! So seriously that every picture had to be taken with "serious Russian face!" I'm still not sure why but Will got a kick out of being in character so I played along! Will even won best male costume. I think the serious face and hat won it for him. Happy Halloween and fall time to everyone! Em and Will

2 comments:

  1. dude! outta control.. loooove it -- but i think your hat wins the cake!! what a cool idea for a party theme. :) happy halloween & fally time babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those hats??? Hilarious, what a great theme party!

    ReplyDelete