Monday, March 03, 2008

kaaryn & david ~ Los Cabos, Mexico



I just returned from the most amazing destination wedding in Cabo! I was extremely blessed to be hired to join Kaaryn and David to celebrate their marriage on no other than Leap Day in Mexico! Does it get any better?!
Words can't describe how awesome the setting was and the amazing vibe that was present with the couple and their guests. I'll let the pictures do the talking! The sun, surf, and the cross made the ceremony amazing which set the scene for a great reception and big time celebrating!
You can view Kaaryn & David's website for Cabo information at http://www.davidandkaaryn.com/
The location was an excellent place to host a destination wedding, and I highly recommend it. www.sheratonloscabos.com/
Thank you again for having me join you and trusting me with your big day. I had the best time and can't wait to get your book finished for you.
All the best and many blessings your way, Em



















































4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:59 PM

    I want to see more. Kaaryn looks gorgeous!!! So fabulous, looks amazing! Megan Reichert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 AM

    WOW! You took my breath away & tears were streaming down my face. I just had to turn it off for a while & let it soak in. You have taken wedding photography to a whole new level! Your work is amazing & I can't wait to see what else you have.

    I will be singing your praises for as long as I live! Love you & thank you, thank you, thank you! donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly Reed1:22 PM

    Holy cow, these are stunning Em! That second one especially is breath-taking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm hello... These are amazing Em! So many beautful images. My fave is the the bride walking up the stairs!

    H.Essian

    ReplyDelete