Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008





Happy happy Halloween! The long awaited photo's are finally here. My husband Will and I attend an annual Halloween party that always has a theme. This year the theme was "FOOD!" Be creative as you can but stick to the theme! And those who know me know that I love a good theme party~!
So ... Will and I went as "SURF and TURF!!!"
Thank you Aimee and Paul for hosting such an awesome party. We had such an amazing time. You host a great party. Thank you for opening your doors to such a bunch of goofs! Below are some of the other costumes. Some very creative people come to this party.

Here are Meatloaf and Big Mac!!!



Strawberry Shortcake and Purple Pie Man.



Baked Potato and Western Omelet.



Whipped Cream!



Hang Ten DUDE! Much love, Em

2 comments:

  1. Megan8:21 AM

    Love it! awesome costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! you crack me up. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete