Tuesday, August 11, 2009

matt & kate



What a pleasure it was to be such a special part of Matt and Kate's big day. It was an extra special weekend for M photography and my family for Kate is my sister-in-law. We were able to be super "behind the scenes" for the whole weekend which gave Meghan (my assistant) and I a great perspective to get great work.
It was a joy to watch the big day come together so perfectly. A few sprinkles of rain, only a few tears, and poof ... a stunning bride appeared! Kate, I think you were breathtakingly gorgeous and Matt, well, you clean up really well too! I'm super pumped to have another "brother-in-out-law" (a group we call all of the people who marry into the Torhorst family) and am thrilled that you are our new member.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day and for being flexible with me and my "crazy" ideas. I hope you feel walking down those alleys and all those kisses and smiles were worth it!
Love you, Em































CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SLIDESHOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. SO happy for their happiness! Kate looks as beautiful as ever. gorgeous work as always Em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bride and groom is perfection for each other .

    ReplyDelete