Monday, October 05, 2009

kris & roxi



Meet my newest couple Kris and Roxi. Their fabulous wedding ceremony was held in Wisconsin Rapids at a friends home. It was a stunning afternoon on the river in their backyard. The party then moved to The Mead Hotel downtown for the reception. I had a great time with them and their wedding party. We were never far from a movie quote and a giggle. ("So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas." -Caddyshack)
Thank you for trusting me on your big day and making me laugh as we worked. We had a great time. Cheers to your love. Many blessings to you both. Em


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SLIDESHOW!!!























2 comments:

  1. HOT! Love the yellow doorway image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bride wedding dresses are gorgeous . Happy couple . Like these photos .

    ReplyDelete