Monday, July 12, 2010

rethink ink design, jodi passwaters

I would like to introduce my new favorite vendor, Jodi Passwaters, from Rethink ink design.  Below are some image of her work.  I am totally diggin' her concept of eco-friendly cards, invitations, stationary, and much more.  Her artistic ability and neato ideas make for a hip way to invite friends to your wedding or say thank you to your loved ones.  What I really love is that she can also design a whole theme around your event or wedding so everything is tailored and goes together.  A great example of this is of Meghan and Justin's wedding invites, shower invites, place cards, table number cards, and menus (some shown below).
If you need help designing a special announcement or already have a fabulous idea, contact Jodi, for she is your gal.  I liked Jodi's work so much that I had her design my own cards for M photography.  
I also wanted to congratulate Jodi on being featured in the upcoming Wisconsin Bride Magazine. Right there on page 10 and 11.  Whoot Woot!  
Contact Jodi for more information.  You go girl!  www.rethinkinkdesign.com    608.290.9003


2 comments:

  1. Hey! How awesome is that? I love Jody. She does my business cards and hang tags now (which reminds me, I need to order MORE!) And that first picture is the custom new home cards I had her do for me for the new year when we moved. And I think it is great that she is getting this great recognition. Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much thanks for shared this post here .

    ReplyDelete