Thursday, August 12, 2010

the moore fam



"Mom, is Em an adult or a kid?" A direct quote from Miss Anna this summer.   I know it's July when I get to see my favorite twins Anna and Charlie.  At 4 years old they are hilarious and amazing.  Some of the things they say leave me floored or laughing my head off.  I adore hanging out with them and really loved the location we picked for this session.  A bit urban, and a bit different then usual ... but totally fun.  Thank you for continuing to trust me with your family memories.  You guys truly have been with me since the beginning and loving being able to capture your family growing.  All my love, Em
















4 comments:

  1. Love love love them! Thank you so much for your talent. You never cease to amaze us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Em! What a cute family. We can't wait to see you in September for our photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the shadow shot! You have great perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This couple is very happy with their little child .

    ReplyDelete