Thursday, September 02, 2010

dan & paula Madison, WI


























The way he looked at her was heartwarming and the twinkle that shines back at him from her eyes just screamed love!  The moment Dan turned to see Paula I knew this was going to be a fun wedding.
The full event took place at the Overture Center downtown Madison, WI.  This is my new favorite location in Wisconsin for indoor photography.  What a beautiful and contemporary space.  The lighting in there was  amazing and was so fun to work in.  I would recommend the Overture Center to anyone looking for an amazing place for an awesome event.  
Since the ceremony and reception all took place in one spot it gave us a great opportunity to take some time to walk around the area to capture some neat locations on State Steet and the surrounding blocks.  I adore Madison and was thrilled when Paula contacted me and said the big day was going to be there.  
Thank you for being yourselves and sharing your love with me.  I had a terrific time and am so pumped to have worked with you both.  Cheers!  Em



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 AM

    Rock on Paula and Dan. Love Madison and Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the negative space in the 7th photo...works really well! Love the sun-behind-the-ring photo too! Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantic couple photography . Looks beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Specially these group photos are more beautiful .

    ReplyDelete