Wednesday, March 14, 2012

.mr. fischer schmidt. Madison Portrait photographer

Meet my most favorite cutest nephew, Fischer David Schmidt.  He came to visit Wisconsin for his 2 month birthday and baptism.  It was so awesome to finally meet him in person.  I can't wait to watch him grow into a little man.  Love you dude.  Thanks for being such a good model.  Be good for your mom!  



This image below cracks me up!  In the first one he is thinking, "Guys, I swear it was this big!"  And in the image below that one ... "Okay, you got me.  I love telling hunting stories!"






3 comments:

  1. Megan9:43 PM

    Love them all and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like and appreciate your baby photos , Awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  3. All photos are very spanking . Great thanks for sharing with us .

    ReplyDelete