Wednesday, May 23, 2012

.giebel family. Minneapolis portrait photographer


Meet the Giebel family ... again!  It's been a while, but we are old friends.  John and Jodi's wedding was the first wedding I attended as a young adult.  I took my first and only greyhound bus ride to get there!  I had my first and only car accident with John's car in high school.  Ugh!  I took my first real job to pay for the damage!  Ugh!  John was a hero and gave me the cash back!  Thanks John!
I adore the Giebel family and am thrilled to get them some new family and head shots.  Their adorable puppy joined in the fun too.  Thanks guys.  Great seeing you all again!!!  Much love, Em
















3 comments:

  1. Great thanks for such photos with us . Always i like such natural places photography .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couple is very happy with their cute childs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great eye to capture the best out of any face.

    ReplyDelete