Saturday, September 15, 2012

.teddi. Lake Geneva, WI Madison Portrait Photographer


I kind of get how my clients that are parents must freak out a little as they see images of their kids growing up.  Teddi is my Sister-In-Law and I can't believe that she is now a Senior in High School.  DUDE!!!!!  She is growing up to be a gorgeous young adult and I'm getting old!  When I met Teddi my husband and I picked her up from elementary school.  Now I'm talking to her about college.  What is this world coming to?!!!!!
I'm so proud of her.  A glowing young woman coming into her own.  The world has great things for her and I'm so excited to see where she goes.
Our shoot was low key, relaxed and fun.  We followed the light around her home which made her look like a total rock star!  Thanks Teddi for trusting me with your Senior portraits.  Love you oodles, Em







3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

    my web-site :: pharmacy tech schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful and her expressions are mind blowing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lady and her expression are so nice .

    ReplyDelete