Friday, October 25, 2013

.peter & sara. Minneapolis, MN engagement photographer


It was a beautiful fall day when I met up with Peter and Sara and their lovely puppy for their engagement shoot.  What a perfect day we had as the weather has now turned quickly to cold and winter coats.   I adore this couple, but I have to say, their dog is pretty AWESOME too!  Some of these shots with her made me laugh right out loud.  Some of the ways she looks at the lens I swear she is saying, "Yep, check me out.  These people LOVE ME!  I'm a lucky dog."
I can't wait for Peter and Sara's big day in February.  It's going to rock!  All the best, Em






2 comments:

  1. Hello guy,
    I appreciate your all of these photography .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos specially these photo shooting places are excellent .

    ReplyDelete