Thursday, August 21, 2014

.anna & luke, engagement. Minneapolis wedding photographer


When one of my best guy friends finds his forever sweetie ... it's kind of a big deal!
I have know Luke for over 20 years.  He is what people want in a friend.  He is generous, kind, insightful and funny.  When Anna showed up all of his best traits were heightened and we couldn't believe that he could get any better.  Thank you Anna for taking our dear friend to his next level of awesomeness.  You too are a pretty rad chick and I look forward to many years of memories and laughs.  Welcome to crew.
Side note, here are some of my favorites from their engagement session last week.  Downtown Minneapolis is their home and that is where we shot. Can't wait for your big day.  Thanks for including me during this amazing time of your lives!










2 comments:

  1. Always i feel better your photos . So much thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice photos always my choice .

    ReplyDelete