Monday, April 09, 2007

granger's hawaiian vacation


ALOHA!!!
This is how I know I have one of the best jobs around. I was hired to join Bryan, Dana, Ashley (3 years old), Wesley (2 years old), and Zach (3 months) on their family vacation on Oahu. What an amazing 2 days with such a wonderful family. I don't know how they make it work, but they have this parent thing down. Moving in and out of the days like it's totally normal to have 3 kids under the age of 3 on a vacation! For the first time ever, they made parenting seem pretty rad to me! I'm in awe of Bryan and Dana and how great they are with their kids. You guys have amazing gifts. Thank you for teaching your children (and me) how to use those gifts of love, patience, and generosity properly.
I took over 1000 pictures, so it was hard to just pick a couple for this entry. Thank you for letting me join you on your vacation and so generously letting me be a part of your family for a short while. I can't wait to see the crew next time a bit more grown and with a few more words under their belts. You guys were truly a joy to work with.
Mahalo, Em








2 comments:

  1. beautiful pics, what an amazing place to be! just awesome. : ) way to go Em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last seaside photography is more excellent . Hopping everyone'll choice it first .

    ReplyDelete