Wednesday, May 30, 2007

nadia lind



I'm so grateful to have such good friends! Nyra, Ben, and their little daughter Nadia met me for a morning shoot at the park. What a perfect morning it was for pictures. Basically I just let Nadia do what she wanted and I snapped away. I just can't get over how cute her curls are, and when she smiles it's pure joy!
It has been a blast watching her grow up. I can't wait to see her as a big sister at the end of the summer! All the best to you both. Thanks again, Em









3 comments:

  1. Em,
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK! Thanks, Nyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:38 PM

    That's the cutest little girl I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you! Nadia is amazing. I just love her curls!!!

    ReplyDelete