Friday, May 04, 2007

nicole & chris



I was able to join Nicole and Chris on Monday for a fun engagement session in Uptown Minneapolis. Thankfully the rain held off long enough to get some great shots using some of the "funkiness" of the area. I just loved using the random colored brick walls or the fun lighting outside of filio restaurant. What a blast being at home again and shooting in my favorite area. There are so many different backgrounds to use in an urban area that you just don't find at the park! Thanks for trusting me to move the shoot on Hennipen and Lake. I'm super pumped with the way your shots turned out. All the best to you both. Enjoy the cities!!! Em




2 comments:

  1. looove the horizontal one with the neat orange/brown background & cool lighting... fantastic shoot! congrats to the couple!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride is beautiful and the groom is very handsone . Thanks for sharing such post with us .

    ReplyDelete