Monday, August 18, 2008

off to join the circus!



To all my Brides ... I'm just kidding! I will not go join the circus and I will continue to shoot your weddings!
But if I would of done this when I was straight out of college, you can bet I would of moved to Vegas to join a show!
For my birthday my sweet husband bought me a Trapeze Lesson! It was so awesome and I highly recommend it! The school was outside of Chicago but come to find out they have this all over the country! The name of the group is Flying Trapeze and they were great to work with!
First they train you on a stationary bar to get the "hang" of things!

Then you climb the big ladder ...



Get hooked to the safety harness ...



And away you go!!!!













After a few passes, and if you have the timing down, they move you on to the "big time" ... where the special stunt dude grabs onto your hands, says "come with me" and you are flying with the greatest of ease!
It's AWESOME!!!!















Thank you Will for another great birthday. I love being your pretty trapeze princess!!! Love you, Em

3 comments:

  1. okay! that is the coolest thing i have seen a while!!!!! you look so happy... i love it! Will is the bomb diggity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut your face--- that's awesome flying trapeze princess! How cool I want try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Fabulous birthday! I can't wait to see what you do on your next 50 birthdays. I will dance with you in your wheelchair on your 100th birthday too. Or maybe we'll do trapeze together on your 100th! Megan Schmidt

    ReplyDelete