Monday, August 18, 2008

the start of birthday month!!!

My favorite time of year ... toga time and my birthday!!!
This year rang in the big three zero for me!!! We started off the the month with the annual "toga party" that we always have with a bunch our friends from growing up. We all wear toga's, get silly, and then go to a local pub to sing karaoke! Pictures below! Wow we are silly!























Here is my Mom and Dad! They are the best. They put us up for the weekend and drive our silly selves around. We love them and are so grateful they like our company and put up with our silliness!



Then the second day of "toga weekend" Dad always says we should have another "theme" party. So this year, since there was a big foot sighting up North this year, he said we should to a "yeti/big foot hunt!" Of course we played along! Will and I dressed as the Yeti's and all our friends were the hunters! So random! And to top it off, there ended up not being any "hunt" at all and the surprise was on me, for the end of the hunt was a surprise birthday party for me! Yipppeeeeee! Had no idea because if I would of know would I of really showed up at a public place wearing my ghetto homemade costume? Thanks for all the fun. I had a great time!






THE YETI'S!!!!



1 comment:

  1. um, yeah. did i miss the memo? sign me up!!! that looks like a blast & a half!!!! so jealousing right now...

    ReplyDelete