Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy 100th Gram!!!!!!

HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What an awesome day. August 22nd marked my Grandma Reichert's 100th year! YIIIPPPPEEEEEEEE! She is an amazing woman and I am honored to be her granddaughter. We had a great time celebrating. My parents and my sister from Alaska came to Stevens Point to participate in the big day as well, which made it super fun.
We listened to loads of music from the accordian because Gram loves to sing and tap her toes to the beat! She wanted to dance with every hand she held!







Here are all my Grandma's kid! Julie, Dave, Joan, and Josile.



And my silly Dad!





Smiles and laughing all day!







And here is Gram with her 92 year old sister Tootie! What awesome genes, huh?! Hope I have some of their longevity coming my way.









Thank you Gram for being the best Grandmother ever. We are so lucky to have such an amazing lady like you in our lives. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Great pics Em! I know can save pictures to my desktop at work, and guess who comes up, my two best inspirations to work hard and play harder, my sister and my granmother who is 100 years old! Megan Schmidt

    ReplyDelete