Thursday, October 02, 2008

chad & hailey



What a beautiful day Chad and Hailey had for the special day. Chad, thank you for your patience with getting your picture taken, I know you would of much rather have been in the bar ... but I think it paid off! You and your gorgeous bride, well, looked Hot! Hailey, thank you for your laughter and smile during the day. Your fun energy is infectious and it made it a true joy to work with you. I think the two of us could have spent 4 hours walking around town finding cool shoot locations. We can do that for your anniversary pictures. Chad, I'm kidding.











All the flowers were done by the ever so talented Sandy at Flowers of the Field.
(715) 693-8800
I really think they do the best work in town. Hailey's flowers were amazing and super unique. I really loved the colors that you had picked out. They look great in the photo's.‎ Sandy also did an amazing job at the reception with the dance floor set up. Check out the slide show to see the beautiful lights and pillars that surrounded the dance floor.





The rest of the evening was celebrated at the Holiday Inn in Stevens Point. The holiday Inn continues to do a great job and can host a large group very well. The entertainment for the evening was Over the Top entertainment who played great tunes once again all night long. Andy does a great job getting everyone hopping!





CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SLIDESHOW!!!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Em,
    All Chad and I can say is WOW!!! I knew you did amazing work when I picked you to be our photographer but these pictures far exceed our expectations and are beyond anything we could've ever imagined. They are stunning and really capture our day,the happiness and love Chad and I have for eachother just exudes from each picture. You are a true artist, brilliant in fact, and Chad and I will surely be telling every newly wed we know that they must hire you!!! I appreciate your sweet comments you left in the blog. We will never forget our wedding day, and will surely never forget you either!! We had so much fun taking pics...even Chad! :) Thanks again for everything, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!! Love always,
    Hailey and Chad Zick

    ReplyDelete