Monday, October 13, 2008

jeff & lora



Jeff and Lora were married in the heart of St. Paul Minnesota on Summit Ave at the St. Paul College Club. What a great venue to host a wedding and reception. The day was flawless and ridiculously fun. Jeff and Lora had constant smiles and were giggling the whole day. Thank you for being so willing to let me take the time to get great pictures but for also showing me your genuine love for each other. It really showed on your faces and was a joy to be around all day.
Let me say this ... Jeff and Lora are awesome, but their family and friends don't follow far behind because this reception was one of the most energetic I have seen in a long time. Besides my own wedding I don't know anyone who has danced more! I felt like I was watching one of my favorite old school movies Footloose! Kirt from D.J. Sound Systems (952.432.6761) sure kept them moving all night long! The end of the slideshow really tells the story of the dancing!
Thanks again for a great day guys. I had a great time. May many blessing come your way, Em



















CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SLIDESHOW!!!
Did I mention how much fun the guests at this wedding had on the dance floor!!!! Watch the slide show for the "full view" of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment