Monday, December 28, 2009

kellan



I just love baby giggles!
Kellan is the newest member to the Casey family and my current favorite, blue eyed, giggling client. This is the third time I have worked with the Casey's (first their wedding, second Sarah's maternity session) and they continue to bring me such joy and fun. They are such a pleasure to work for and I am so grateful to work with such rad people and friends.
I adore the three black and white images below with Dad and son. The smiles that they share are so heartfelt and make a great series. This is why I love my job. These precious surprises!
Thank you for continuing to use me to capture your family memories. Congrats on your newest member of the family. Kellan is adorable and I look forward to watching him grow. Love ya, Em









1 comment:

  1. This little baby looks very cute . Like this pretty child .

    ReplyDelete