Friday, January 01, 2010

meghan & justin



Hello New Year! I am so excited for 2010 that I am at a lose of where to begin. There are so many great adventures already planned that I don't know which to talk about first.
I feel extremely blessed to be able to announce that I currently have 15 weddings booked for this new year. One of these fabulous weddings just happens to be Meghan and Justin's Italian wedding celebration in May. Meghan has worked for me for about 5 years and I couldn't be more thrilled for her big day. After working so many weddings together we have talked endless hours about "dream weddings", so it is extremely fun to be watching her dream become reality.
It makes me giggle to see these images from their engagement shoot. The location totally reflects Meg and Justin's lifestyle at home. It's completely opposite of what their wedding images will look like this spring on an Italian countryside! Snow verses green grass! Wisconsin verses Italy!!!! The constants, no matter which country we are in ... cheese, wine, family, friends, and LOVE!
Cheers to the new year, new adventures, and your love taking us around the globe. I can't wait to be in Italy with this gorgeous bride and groom in my photo lens! I am counting down the days! Love ya Meghan and Justin. Cheers!















1 comment:

  1. Happy couple professional photo shoot . All of these photos are looks superb .

    ReplyDelete