Wednesday, February 17, 2010

trevor, senior portraits



Trevor contacted me this fall to shoot his senior portraits.  He always knew that he wanted to shoot his session during the winter, so we took a few images for the yearbook entry this fall and then after the snow piled up a bit we hiked outside and shot the rest of his session.  I'm flexible like that!
I love how the blue sky and the pipes in the background match his eyes so well.   Thanks Trevor for really being yourself!  All the best to you during your last semester of school.






Em,
I am so very glad we were able to use your incredible talent to capture Trevor's senior pictures.  I have to say the pictures you took are nothing short of fantastic.  The enthusiam and compassion you shared with us during the photo session will never be forgotten.  Dispite all elements of cold and wind you have provided us with a lifetime of amazing photos.  I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your patience, compassion, and the wonderful photos.
I am not sure how full your calendar is becoming but I would like to schedule a time for family photos once all of the grass and trees have returned.  Please let me know if you are filling up or if you feel we can wait to schedule.
Sincerely,
Angela Zutz 

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo captured in these natural places .

    ReplyDelete