Wednesday, April 14, 2010

jason & kristina, wedding



























I just returned from the best weekend!  Not only was it my 4th wedding anniversary but now I am able to share my anniversary weekend with one of my favorite friends.  Kristina and I have known each other since we were teenagers.  What a true joy it was to witness the love that her and Jason share and in such a beautiful place. Their location and joy put together made for an amazing celebration.  I was extremely impressed their ceremony and reception site located in Beaver Creek, Colorado at Saddle Ridge.  What a beautiful location for a group of 50 to celebrate.  Their God centered ceremony started the evening off beautifully.  It set the mood for a meal with many heart felt toasts and laughs. Although this was my first time seeing Kristina and Jason together, I left the weekend with a true sense of a deep connection between the two of them.  Their love for each other glowed, and my hope is that it was captured here.  To see the full day please watch the slide show at the end of this post. Cheers to Jason & Kristina.  May your love for each other continue to grow.  Love you, Em

 




2 comments:

  1. Emily:
    What amazing photographs! So many special ones ~ you captured the love and joyous emotion of the day perfectly. How wonderful to have these pics!
    Di Koznick
    PS so fun to see you as well after all these years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these all amazing post and their romantic photographs .

    ReplyDelete