Monday, April 05, 2010

josiah & wendy, wedding






Cheers to my newest couple of 2010, Josiah & Wendy. Wow, was I impressed with these two. Three words to describe them best ... super in love!
When they first saw each other in the center of the Grand Theater I knew the day was going to be a smooth one. Their eyes locked and it was smooth sailing from there on out. No direction was needed, for they just knew how to be with each other.
The locations were super awesome as well. I certainly didn't feel like I was in Wausau,WI during some of these shots. I highly recommend the theater for a ceremony/photo shoot location. Their reception was held at the Jefferson Inn which is always impressive. The staff continues to amaze me. Kind, friendly, and hard working. On Saturday they fed a room of 314 people in less than an hour. Unbelievable!
The party continued on into the night and boy did we have a dancing crowd. Some of the best that I have seen! Watch the slideshow to get a feel for the fun vibe that was there.
Thank you Josiah and Wendy for being so great to work with. We had a great time with you and your family celebrating your love. All the best to you in your new married life. Em











,










2 comments:

  1. Em, You did an amazing job!! Josiah & I couldn't have been happier with anyone else. You were so awesome to work with. Our family & friends kept telling us how great of a job you & Alexis were doing and how much fun the two of you were!! We also loved that the two of you jumped in the photo booth :)

    Josiah & Wendy Zimmermann

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these photos are very professional and looks attractive .

    ReplyDelete