Thursday, June 17, 2010

deanna, and family!






Meet baby Diana.  It was so much fun to be able to meet another baby from another one of my past couples.  I worked with Jeff and Nikki back in 2007 for their awesome wedding.  We had such a good time back then and recently had a another great time at the park with their newest family member Deanna.  What a cute girl.  This one year old stole my heart with her two little teeth and her adorable smile.  I love this trend of having past bride and grooms come back to me as their families grow!  Thank you for including me in the fun and your lives.  Also, thank you for being so patient with the computer issues we have been happening.  All fixed now and back in the groove.  I'm thrilled that you are my first past back in action.  All the best, Em

1 comment:

  1. Happy family and the couple is very happy with their little child .

    ReplyDelete