Friday, June 04, 2010

pete, kate, & skye London, England


Here are my dear friends Pate and Kate and their lovely daughter Skye.  On my way to Switzerland for an engagement shoot I had the chance to stop over in London to see my good friends once again.  The last time I was in London I was shooting Pete and Kate's wedding.  Now they have a lovely almost one year old Miss Skye.  I had an amazing time getting to know Skye as I was able to be her American Nanny for 24 hours with her Auntie Lisa.  Her giggles and cuddles are energizing and totally made my trip.
Before heading to Switzerland we had a little family session out in the woods by their house.  It was such a peaceful and lovely setting.  Who would of thought you could find this so close to London?  It was so good to see you all and getting to know lovely Skye.  I'm so blessed to have such good friends you in.  All my love, Ems









1 comment:

  1. Specially the baby sweet smile is more attract me .

    ReplyDelete