Wednesday, August 15, 2012

.moore fam. Minneapolis, MN Madison Portrait Photographer


I can't believe it.  It's their 6th birthday!  Six years of photo shoots and six years of memories.  I can't believe the twins are this old.  During their first shoot, just weeks old, I thought one of them was not breathing as their face had turned a dark red/blue color.  I freaked out, threw the camera on the bed and jumped off the ladder I was standing on.  The moment I hit the floor I heard the loudest gas come from the smallest of babies.  I laughed so hard I cried!!!
Less gas this time and more smiles.  The shoots with them just keep getting better!  Thanks team Moore for the continued fun!  My husband looked over my shoulder as I was editing and said, "WOW, she looks like a little lady!"  I couldn't agree more.
Anna & Charlie, lets make a deal and slow life down a bit, for I am not ready for your senior portraits any time soon!  Much love, Em











4 comments:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!! Thank you so much. Can I pick these ones as my favorites so far? Maybe it's because they're by water and we had ice cream. :) Thank you, dear friend. Your talents are a.ma.zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your photos .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute these babies photos . Like these littl boys and girls .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent photography. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete