Thursday, August 30, 2012

.travis & kelsey. Stevens Point, WI Stevens Point wedding photographer


Caution: Faces might melt with further viewing of this couple!  Travis and Kelsey are so HOT!  We met downtown Stevens Point and we let the wind and art making take us where we needed to go.  This engagement shoot was so fun because we really just let the light and shooting happen.  I LOVE making art this way.  Obviously I had a plan for their session and we hit the "spots" we had talked about in our meeting, but as the light changed we saw new ideas, new places and went with it!  Some of these locations I have been waiting to use until I had the "right" couple ... and oh dude, Travis and Kelsey were the right couple!  Endless smiles from them had me in full giggles as each spot created a new image that I was pumped on!  Can't wait for their big day next year.  Happy happy, Em












2 comments:

  1. Love all of these photography , Thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bride is very beautiful and these groom is also handsome .

    ReplyDelete