Friday, April 19, 2013

.horton family 2013. Lakeville, MN Madison Portrait photographer


Team Horton has grown!  Luke and Lily welcomed Jack into the family and now they are a team of three siblings.  Hilarious and full of energy.  This is the first time I have shot with a baby that they were awake for the full session.  Jack is a man after my own heart.  A big smile and he adores his blankie!  Oh how I love blankies!  If Jack could get the hole thing in his mouth without choking I think he would eat it! Same with his hands as you can see.
I love these two top picture.  Calm kids in the first shot, and Lily the princess rock star shining in the second.  So FUN!
Thank you Hortons for letting me document your love.  I Love you.  Em









And this one below just cracks me up.  A typical family photo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 PM

    With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My site has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.



    Look at my web site pharmacy technician school

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute baby's and funny photos .all are so stunning..........i enjoyed here ..keep it up !!
    We are welcoming you to visit our photo editing house : clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. These babies are beautiful . Like these photo shoot here .

    ReplyDelete