Monday, July 21, 2008

chessie



Here are a few of my favorites from Chessie's senior photo session. Girlfriend, you are beautiful and I was thrilled to hear all about your senior year. You are going to have a great time! My only concern is that you are going to need a big bat to ward off all the boys knocking at your door! Have an awesome senior year and have a great rest of the summer.















Sister love below!
Chessie actaully let her sister join us on the shoot! I was way too stupid to ever let my sister join me with this kind of thing in high school. I'm envious that you two already have a great relationship at a young age. I wasted some years when I was your age being lame to Megan. Oh how we learn!



1 comment:

  1. Megan Schmidt2:00 PM

    Oh my goodness, when did you grow up Chessie? You look amazing! Em, we definitely wasted some years by not getting along, we should have learned from Chessie and Tori. Great pics, and Chessie you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete