Wednesday, July 09, 2008

holly & paul



Cheers to Paul and Holly one of my newest newlyweds!!! What an awesome wedding day they had, for the weather was perfect, the excitement was big, and the joy was full. This was the first time I saw two rainbows appear during a wedding. I take that as a great sign of where the two of you are going ... not to mention that you are madly in love. That helps too!!!! Paul, thank you for giving me those extra minutes during the photo shoot at the Wausau country club. You are a great sport. Now see how the extra moments with your bride and us paid off!
























Click here to watch the sliedshow!

1 comment:

  1. I work with Holly. She showed me your blog and slide show today. I watched you work in the church and couldn't wait to see the pictures! They are beautiful!!! Lovely would be an understatement!

    ReplyDelete