Tuesday, July 01, 2008

megan & ryan, Alaska adventure



Here is the extended version of my new brother-in-law and sisters wedding from Seward, Alaska. What a beautiful place to see in person. I am honored that I was a part your special day. I had the best time celebrating and gaining a new brother!
Here are a few pictures that Will and I captured throughout the day.


So beautiful!!!























During the reception a mama grizzle bear and her cub showed up at the river about 100 yards away to feed for dinner as well! What a crazy, amazing site. From what everyone said this is really rare to see grizzle's just hanging out like this. I think they just wanted in on the fun too!











Here is Exit Glacier in Seward. What an amazing site. The ice was beautiful and when the light hit's it right the neatest blue color pops out.





Below is a shot of the after effects of a mooses dinner. Turns out Moose have to eat 30 to 50 pounds of food a day to survive. Crazy!



Here are some Moose that live by Megan and Ryan's house. We saw 3 babies in one day. So cool. The 2 babies together had just been born within 24 hours.







And a big three cheers to one of my best girlfriends Ksenija. She is the raddest chick and I am so blessed to have her as a friend. She was the shooter for Megan and Ryan and did an amazing job. I am so grateful that she was available to shoot the wedding. Not once was I worried about Ksen missing a shot or not getting good pictures. In short, she rocks the photography world and I hope she lets me be her assistant when she shoots her first celebrity wedding!



Click her to see her web site

3 comments:

  1. Megan Rae Sc hmidt7:37 AM

    YEAH!!! I love the pictures and cannot wait to see more. Thanks so much for being a part of my wedding day. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EM!!! SO AWESOME! the pics look beautiful (duh! ;) ).... can't wait to see them all. you rock! ah, such great times... lets go back!!!! :D love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. theresa11:04 AM

    Amazing photos! I can't believe you were able to capture these shots all while participating the days events too!?

    As soon as I solidify something with my own wedding date I'll let you know. I'd love to work something out with you!

    ReplyDelete