Saturday, June 04, 2011

andy & megan, madison wedding photographer


I adored everything about this wedding.  Every detail was perfect.  I was so impressed with how much creativity Megan, her family and her vendors had for this day.   Everything down to the wire that held the flowers together matched.  It was a photographers day in heaven.  
And once again the storms, hail and rain stopped just in time for the ceremony and celebration to start and be held outside at a private home on the roof of the boat house.  Oh how the Lord is good!
I'm so excited to share about how gorgeous everything was that I forgot to start at the beginning.  This is a true love story that has been in the making for 15 years.  Andy and Megan are high school sweetie that finally were brought back together to make the story complete.  I have known Andy for 11 years now and have always heard about this 'Megan.'  I finally met her this last fall and when I entered her into my phone I immediately gave her Andy's last name as I saw the twinkle in Andy's eye and had a feeling he wasn't going to let her get away this time!  
I am so thrilled for you to finally be together and look forward to many years of love for you and friendship for us.  Many cheers of celebration!  All my love, Em    















1 comment:

  1. All of these photos are very spanking here .

    ReplyDelete