Tuesday, July 16, 2013

.wi bride. published! wisconsin wedding photographer


I'm thrilled to share some of the images that I took at Hotel Red have recently been published in WI Bride magazine.  Hotel Red is a FANTASTIC location to not only shoot in but the perfect place to host a celebration.  
Thank you again to Canvas Weddings, Cupcakes A-Go-Go, Sugar River Stationary and Alluring Blooms for all your hard work and helping the shoot look awesome.  Congrats on being published as well.
Go pick up the most recent WI Bride to see the goodness in person and get ideas for your big day.  
Happy day, Em


3 comments:

  1. Being a full-time woman of 3-month old baby. I had been looking for an apportunity during which I could earn from house while helping other individuals in this area. Thanks for the facts on this site. I have recently started off my own online online community. I appreciate the experience and guidance on how to help other people. This is usually a passion of mine.

    Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. photography cover design are awesome ....thanks for sharing /

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous to see this, man .

    ReplyDelete