Tuesday, October 05, 2010

michelle & brock, wedding, St. Paul, MN


























The ceremony was gorgeous and heartfelt.  The image of below of Brock seeing Michelle at the alter made me want to get married all over again!  Thank you for including so I could witness your love.
My new favorite colors for weddings are brown, ivory, and a mauve pink.  Michelle and Brock picked these colors for their big day and WOW did it look awesome.  Not only did it look awesome but Brock and Michelle were rocking as well!  Everything was amazing.  From the weather, to the church decor, to the dessert, to the love ... everything was spot on!  Not one thing was out of place.  
As always, the Assumption Church in St. Paul and the Saint Paul Hotel did a fantastic job.  What beautiful venues for such a great celebration.  
It is my pleasure to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Safe to the blog.  Thank you for trusting my ideas and giving me the time to do my best.  All the best to you both.  Happy happy day, Em



1 comment:

  1. Perfect matching couple . This couple is also romantic .

    ReplyDelete