Monday, October 04, 2010

wendy & lily, maternity portrait, Minneapolis, MN

I am overjoyed to be able to share these photos with you today.  Here is my dear friend Wendy in the last weeks of her second pregnancy.  I spent all last week with her and her family in Minneapolis as they are preparing for Lily's arrival.  WOW, I have never seen a baby kick and move like that!  Fascinating and bizarre all at the same time.
Wendy is a sister to me and I am so grateful that they so openly invite me to their home when I come to work in the Cities.   Will and I are so thankful that I have such a loving, caring, and safe place to call home when I am working in Minnesota.  
I love you and can't wait to meet Lily in a few short weeks in person!   Em



2 comments:

  1. Nice pregnancy . Pray for her and her unborn child .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo captured . Thanks for this post .

    ReplyDelete