Sunday, October 03, 2010

riley & chloe, twins portraits, Stevens Point, WI

"I better watch out how much city water I drink."  Meet Riley and Chloe, are my third set of twins portraits in two weeks.  Riley and Chloe have just reached there first year and are the joys of Carrie and Jeremy's lives.  Carrie and Jeremy were one of my favorite couples to work with on their wedding day.   
What a treat it was to meet your girls in person.  It seems like yesterday that we were shooting them for Carrie's maternity session!  I can't wait to see how they change over this next year.  Thank you for your continued support.  You guys are the best.  Two cheers to you and your beautiful girls.  Em


2 comments:

  1. This couple is very happy with their little child . Nice photos .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little girl looks beautiful and she is very happy with her parents .

    ReplyDelete