Friday, August 19, 2011

brooke & ben, engagement session, Stevens Point Wedding photographer


Engagements are the perfect opportunity for couples to get to know what it is like to be in front of the camera and get comfortable.  Let's just say that Brooke and Ben didn't need this session to get comfy in front of the camera for they were total naturals.  We spend the morning getting to know each other and going to some new spots in Stevens Point.  I love finding new shooting locations.  Even though I have been here for 7 years and Point is small, it is still possible!  You don't have to take every picture in your life at Iverson Park!!!   Thanks for trusting my ideas and joining me for some fun.  I hope you had as much fun as I did!









1 comment:

  1. Sweet couple romantic engagement session photos . Feeling glad .

    ReplyDelete