Tuesday, August 23, 2011

troy & jess, Stevens Point wedding photographer


I love it when friends tie the knot!!!  We have know Troy and Jess for years and were thrilled when they told us there were engaged.  What a beautiful day they picked to make it "official."  A small ceremony and big reception at The Wisconsin River Golf Club allowed all of us to celebrate them!  It was a perfect  day and location as both Troy and Jess work, live and love the golf course!  Thank you guys for being our friends and including us in your big day.  All my love, Em






This picture below is what a dear professor from college would call a "Happy Accident!"  I would love to say that I planned this, but it wasn't until I was editing the photos that I saw that Jess and friends were in reflection of this bubble that was blown by some of the kids after the ceremony.  What a fun treat!









2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love Jessica so much and you have captured her beauty so well in these photos. She's such a special person. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These natural places are very excellent . Like these so much .

    ReplyDelete